Education for Sharing
Education for Sharing (E4S) is an international non-profit organization that builds better global citizenship through educational innovation based on the power of play. E4S has developed a wide range of educational intervention and engagement opportunities focused on social needs and interests based on our experience in the education sector.
The educational programs of E4S are developed through a ludic methodology based on learning through play, and are composed of three moments "for Sharing".
Active learning through play transforms the educational experiences of children and youth by strengthening their cognitive, motor, social, and emotional development.
Reflection is a moment that involves exchanging ideas and opinions, learning to listen and resolve conflicts, and using dialogue as a possibility for learning and sharing. Reflection is a means to analyze and give significance to the activities conducted during the E4S sessions.
Finally, we encourage the active participation of children and young people to become agents of change, capable of working as a team with their community and acting to transform their environment through local actions that seek to achieve a global impact.
Our ludic methodology is based on learning through play.
Results of entry and exit evaluations over the past few years demonstrate the impact of the E4S model:
- 40% increase in children's ability to solve problems in their communities.
- On average, 90.1% of educators perceived an improvement in coexistence between girls and boys.
- Frequent practice of respect by students increased by 50%.
- 88.9% of educators observed that their group learned to strengthen their socio-emotional skills.
- 60% increase (from 10% to 70%) in the teacher's observation of the peaceful resolution of conflicts in their group of students.